- GSC recognizes that that its supporters give freely out of their own means, often sacrificially. We honor this support by maintaining conservative and wise use of funds. We are committed to prudent and careful stewardship of the money that God supplies through our donors.
- GSC maintains a high standard of financial accountability and integrity. Our annual, independently-audited financial statements are available upon request.
- GSC is a registered Canadian charitable organization (Registration #89967 2364 R0001). As such, it abides by all financial and other relevant policies of the Canadian Revenue Agency. Donations are receipted for income tax purposes.
- GSC honors the donor’s preference for the use of gifts for specific projects and professors to the extent possible, while maintaining prayerful control of all gifts in accordance with the ministry purposes of the organization and CRA regulations. In the event that a project becomes fully funded, remaining funds will be used in a similar project where needed most. A percentage of donations, usually 10%, is used for administrative overhead.
- GSC does not make its list of donors available to any other organization or agency.
GSC is governed by a Board of Directors that meets regularly to establish policies, approve the appointment of professors, set budgets, oversee operations, review accomplishments, and seek God’s direction and blessing for the GSC/Global Scholars ministry.