Visit Our Canada Helps Page…
On our Canada Helps page you will find options for your donation:
- List of GSC professors working around the world
- Harro Van Brummelen fund to supplement the 1st year of a professor’s service with GSC
- General Fund to support the Office Staff, Special Events, Advertising, Marketing, and Travel Expenses
Please note that Canada Helps makes charitable gift receipts available to you immediately upon making your gift.
“We are pleased to announce Global Scholars’s partnership with Link Charity. If you are thinking of a gift of securities (really tax smart!) think of including us in your list of beneficiaries. Same for thinking about a charitable gift annuity, an increasingly popular portion of an investment portfolio. Have many charities (or none) named in your will? Link Charity can be named in the will, and Link Charity will distribute gifts to any and all charities by a personal letter from you, which is easily amended. Great savings in admin, privacy, etc.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you prefer, call Link Charity chair, Harry Houtman, at 1-800-387-8146 for a no obligation, confidential discussion.”
Other ways to give…
- Mail-In Donation
- In-Person Donation at one of our GSC events or to one of our GSC professors, board, staff, or volunteers
- Volunteer to help with occasional GSC events or administrative tasks.
- Host a GSC event at your church or school & invite us to speak!
Email email@example.com for more info.