Complete and Print the Donation Form…
- Complete the Donation Form online and print it out. Send us the completed form by mail, along with a cheque payable to Global Scholars Canada. We will send you an acknowledgement at the end of the month, and mail a receipt for income tax purposes in February of the next calendar year.
- Monthly automatic withdrawals from your account can be arranged by checking the appropriate box on the Donation Form. Please provide your account information by including a cheque marked “Void.” Funds are debited the 1st or 15th of each month; payments can be stopped or revised anytime with 10 days’ notice.
Global Scholars Canada is a Registered Canadian Charity (#89967 2364 R0001). It is affiliated with the Canadian Council of Christian Charities and the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada. We operate with a minimum of overhead so that more of your donation can be channeled to the work of overseas professors. For more information see our Pledge of Integrity.
American donors who wish support a GSC professor can click here to go to the Global Scholars-USA site, or mail your donation to Global Scholars, P.O. Box 12147, Overland Park, KS 66282-2147. Global Scholars will transfer American donations designated for GSC professors to us here in Canada. Global Scholars-USA will issue the appropriate donation receipts to American donors.
Other Ways to Give…
- Online Donation through our Canada Helps Page
- In-Person Donation at one of our GSC events or to one of our GSC professors, board, staff, or volunteers
- Volunteer to help with occasional GSC events or administrative tasks
- Pray – subscribe to our monthly Praises & Prayer Requests emails
- Host a GSC event at your church or school & contact us to come and speak!