GSC Statistics & Charity Profiles
How do your gifts make it possible for GSC Scholars to demonstrate gospel-life on campuses worldwide?
According to their 2019-2020 annual reports, GSC Scholars:
- Served 15 Christian scholars through GSC
- Reached over 350 undergraduate students
- Worked with at least 5 graduate students on theses, careers, research
- Taught at least 30 classes
- Served in 10 academic disciplines
- Present on 10 campuses
- Connected to 12 countries
- Distributed more than 50 scholarships in The Gambia since 2017
- Many global communities redemptively influenced!
What encouraging numbers from the GSC Scholars!Click here to Give
Charity Profile Pages for Global Scholars Canada:
Global Scholars Canada is committed to financial oversight, organizational integrity, and ethical fundraising, as outlined in the CCCC Standards of Accountability.
Global Scholars Canada is a Registered Canadian Charity (#89967 2364 R0001). It is affiliated with the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada. We operate with a minimum of overhead so that more of your donation can be channeled to the work of overseas professors. For more information see our Pledge of Integrity.