Support the work of Global Scholars Canada by giving…
Your one-time gift or ongoing monthly donation is greatly appreciated!
On our Canada Helps page you will find options for your donation:
- List of GSC Scholars working around the world
- Harro Van Brummelen Fund to supplement the 1st year of a scholar’s service with GSC
- Gambian Scholarship Fund to grant more students access to the Christian Studies Program in which Manhee Yoon and Glen Taylor teach
- General Fund to support the Office Staff, Special Events, Advertising, Marketing, and Travel Expenses
Please note that CanadaHelps makes charitable gift receipts available to you immediately upon making your gift.
“We are pleased to announce Global Scholars’s partnership with Link Charity. If you are thinking of a gift of securities (really tax smart!) think of including us in your list of beneficiaries. Same for thinking about a charitable gift annuity, an increasingly popular portion of an investment portfolio. Have many charities (or none) named in your will? Link Charity can be named in the will, and Link Charity will distribute gifts to any and all charities by a personal letter from you, which is easily amended. Great savings in admin, privacy, etc.
Contact email@example.com, or if you prefer, call Link Charity chair, Harry Houtman, at 1-800-387-8146 for a no obligation, confidential discussion.“
What Your Donation Dollars Do
During the 2018-2019 Academic Year, here is what your donations supported…
- Taught 24 classes
- Reached over 250 students
- Served in 5 academic disciplines
- Connected to 6 countries
- Disbursed 10 scholarships in The Gambia
- Hosted 2 large gatherings in Canada – our first Annual Celebrate & Educate Dinner and the first North American Global Scholars Retreat
Other ways to make a donation:
- Complete and print the Donation Form. Send us the information by mail, along with a cheque payable to Global Scholars Canada. We will send you an acknowledgement at the end of the month, and mail a receipt for income tax purposes in February of the next calendar year.
- Monthly automatic withdrawals from your account can be arranged by checking the appropriate box on the Donation Form. Please provide your account information by including a cheque marked “Void.” Funds are debited the 1st or 15th of each month; payments can be stopped or revised anytime with 10 days’ notice.
Global Scholars Canada is a Registered Canadian Charity (#89967 2364 R0001). It is affiliated with the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada. We operate with a minimum of overhead so that more of your donation can be channeled to the work of overseas professors. For more information see our Pledge of Integrity.
American donors who wish support a GSC professor can click here to go to the Global Scholars-USA site, or mail your donation to Global Scholars, P.O. Box 12147, Overland Park, KS 66282-2147. Global Scholars will transfer American donations designated for GSC professors to us here in Canada. Global Scholars-USA will issue the appropriate donation receipts to American donors.