Support the work of Global Scholars Canada by giving…
Your one-time gift or ongoing monthly donation is greatly appreciated!
On our Canada Helps page you will find options for your donation:
- List of GSC professors working around the world
- Harro Van Brummelen Fund to supplement the 1st year of a professor’s service with GSC
- Gambian Scholarship Fund to grant more students access to the Christian Studies Program in which Manhee teaches
- Administrative option to support the work of the Executive Director, Finance Officer, and Program Administrator
Please note that CanadaHelps makes charitable gift receipts available to you immediately upon making your gift.
Other ways to make a donation:
- Complete and print the Donation Form. Send us the information by mail, along with a cheque payable to Global Scholars Canada. We will send you an acknowledgement at the end of the month, and mail a receipt for income tax purposes in February of the next calendar year.
- Monthly automatic withdrawals from your account can be arranged by checking the appropriate box on the Donation Form. Please provide your account information by including a cheque marked “Void.” Funds are debited the 1st or 15th of each month; payments can be stopped or revised anytime with 10 days’ notice.
Global Scholars Canada is a Registered Canadian Charity (#89967 2364 R0001). It is affiliated with the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada. We operate with a minimum of overhead so that more of your donation can be channeled to the work of overseas professors. For more information see our Pledge of Integrity.
American donors who wish support a GSC professor can click here to go to the Global Scholars-USA site, or mail your donation to Global Scholars, P.O. Box 12147, Overland Park, KS 66282-2147. Global Scholars will transfer American donations designated for GSC professors to us here in Canada. Global Scholars-USA will issue the appropriate donation receipts to American donors.
Other ways to give…
- In-Person Donation at one of our GSC events or to one of our GSC professors, board, staff, or volunteers
- Volunteer to help with occasional GSC events or administrative tasks
- Pray – subscribe to our monthly Praises & Prayer Requests emails
- Host a GSC event at your church or school & contact us to come and speak!