Support the work of Global Scholars Canada by giving…
There are many ways you can give to GSC:
- Click here for ONE-TIME & MONTHLY gifts
- Click here for ANNUITIES, SECURITIES or LEGACY gifts
- Click here for PRE-AUTHORIZED gifts – Funds are withdrawn on the 1st or 15th of each month. Payments can be stopped or revised anytime with 10 days’ notice.
- Click here for E-TRANSFERS
- Click here to create an ONLINE FUNDRAISER
Please note we accept International Currency donations through our Canada Helps account. Click here for more info.
What Your Gifts Mean to Us…
During the 2018-2019 academic year, here is what your donations supported:
- Taught 31 classes
- Reached over 325 students
- Served in 8 academic disciplines
- Connected to 9 countries
- Disbursed 10 scholarships in The Gambia (42 total since 2017)
- Hosted 2 large gatherings in Canada – our first Annual Celebrate & Educate Dinner and the first North American Global Scholars Retreat
Other ways to give…
- Volunteer to help with occasional GSC events or administrative tasks.
- Host a GSC event at your church or school & invite us to speak!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Global Scholars Canada is a Registered Canadian Charity (#89967 2364 R0001). It is affiliated with the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada. We operate with a minimum of overhead so that more of your donation can be channeled to the work of overseas professors. For more information see our Pledge of Integrity.
American donors who wish support a GSC scholar can click here to go to the Global Scholars-USA site, or mail your donation to Global Scholars, P.O. Box 12147, Overland Park, KS 66282-2147. Global Scholars will transfer American donations designated for GSC scholars to us here in Canada. Global Scholars-USA will issue the appropriate donation receipts to American donors.